Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Changes are happening...we're beginning to see the sunshine on a more regular basis, and I'm working from home now.  While I really enjoyed my full-time "real job", it's nice to be home again. 

With more time at home, I've been enjoying trying out some new recipes, and making some old favorites, too.  My family certainly has been appreciative of the additional baking and cooking!  A few days ago I tried out a different recipe for baked potato soup...Baked Potato Soup, found on Allrecipes.com.  All of us really enjoyed this soup, a change from the creamy, cheese-laden version I normally make.

The bread maker has been steadily humming away on the pantry counter, filling our home with the aroma of fresh baked bread.  Preparing different mixes ahead of the time saves time when I want to get a loaf going.  Honey Wheat, Honey Oatmeal, and Spicy Raisin are a few of what we've had this last week--I think the oatmeal is my favorite!

I'm really hoping to blog on a more regular basis!  Thank you for stopping by to take a peek!  :)

1 comment:

Rat Fink said...

Definitely blog more -- I love bloggers. :-)