I should have expected it...Em has "tagged" me! This means I need to share 7 items from my To-Do List--then I must "tag" 3 other people, so they can share theirs, too!
My To-Do List is lengthy and boring, but here are 7 items on the current list, in no particular order:
1. Drop off a trunkload of too-soon-outgrown kids' clothes at Goodwill and a friend from church's house.
2. Complete additional paperwork for Bay to participate in the Autistic Spectrum Kids Summer Theater Camp. The production this year will be "Pirates of Lake Erie", a spin-off of the Pirates movies! Bay's hoping to wield a sword! Should be great fun! :-)
3. Place an order with Angel Food Ministries, a non-profit ministry that provides consumers with low-cost groceries monthly. It's not income based, it's for everyone, and can really help in keeping your grocery budget down. http://www.angelfoodministries.com
4. Pick strawberries and rhubarb from Mom & Dad's garden.
5. Finish sorting some things that have been purged from my overflowing studio...and actually organize them into an online garage sale! Lotsa fabric, supplies, patterns unfinished projects and more to do all kinds of different things...quilting, dollmaking, potpourri, punchneedle, rughooking, stitching and more. The studio's about to bust trying to contain ALLLLL the "stuff" i've collected to do so many fun projects--time to offer it all to you in an online sale!
6. Buy food for big Mack, our American Bulldog...it disappears all too quickly, it seems!
7. Get the recipes and ingredients together to make some strawberry rhubarb pie, rhubarb crisp, and who knows what else! It's time to do some baking again, too...
8. Find three "innocent victims" to TAG with this to-do list sharing task!
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
I just love decorating with Americana things. Our tv room is painted in a deep barn red, and I've gathered lots of great red-white-and-blue things to keep with the Americana theme! This picture is of the things currently on top of our tall distressed white tv cabinet--excuse any visible dust! :) Ohio and "Yankee Homecoming" flags (in crock that was found in a garbage pile! yippee!), a grungy star make-do, a wire cage thingy, and a Longaberger flag basket...not to mention the "necessary" speakers for that noisy surround sound set-up.
Thanks to my "master manipulator" pal for fixing my banner graphic to work so nicely here...and thanks to my friends at Prim & Rustic for helping me figure out how to add it! Now, to figure out all the other quirky ins and outs of blogging here. I'm looking forward to sharing photos, but am not a veteran photographer like so many of you appear to be!
Posted by RubyJunes at 3:46 PM